Welcome to the Oakland clinic!
With strong family ties to Western Iowa, we opened our first clinic in Oakland in 2016. Three years later, we expanded into Council Bluffs and now see patients part time in both locations. Together with our Council Bluffs clinic, we serve Pottawattamie County and the surrounding areas, including Oakland, Council Bluffs, Treynor, Avoca, Carson, Glenwood, Old Market, Midtown, Bellevue, South Omaha, and more.
Our Oakland clinic is located next to the Nishna Heritage Museum (off Highway 6) at the southeast corner of Oakland Ave. and Main Street. Our address is 101 Main Street, Suite 3, Oakland, Iowa, 51560.
We offer a full range of services, including:
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Chiropractic Adjustments/Manipulation
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Fascial Movement Taping/Rehabilitative Taping
- Functional Medicine
- Functional Movement Screens
- Graston Technique
- McKenzie Diagnosis and Treatment methods
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Rehabilitative/Corrective Exercise
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Physicals
- Trigger Point Dry Needling