Being a chiropractor is an unbelievable experience, and something I don’t take for granted. Every day, I get the opportunity to work with a variety of patients, who put their health and healing in my hands. It’s truly humbling to hear why they love chiropractic care and continually encourage their friends and family to seek it out as well.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, we rounded up a list of the top five reasons why our patients love chiropractic care:
- Reduces pain and inflammation – One of the main purposes of a chiropractor is to alleviate pain, and it’s the primary reason patients love coming to Pott. County Sports & Family Chiropractic. Through a combination of manual therapies and advice on diet, exercise and positive lifestyle choices, we help your body heal itself and get you on the road toward better health, faster and more efficiently.
- Doesn’t require pills or surgery – We believe in treating you to relieve your pain and make you more mindful of your body. While certain conditions may require additional treatment, our goal is to get you back to doing the things you love by exhausting all forms of conservative care first.
- Improves sleep – Chiropractic care helps improve blood flow in the nervous system as well as addresses misalignments in the spine, which in turn allows patients to rest more easily.
- Reduces anxiety – The nervous system runs along the spinal cord, and studies show that any interruptions along the way can have negative impacts on mood and behavior. We offer a variety of treatment options to improve the nervous system and remove roadblocks that can cause stress and anxiety.
- Prevents injuries – As a former collegiate athlete, I understand the physical demands that are required to live a healthy and active lifestyle. That’s why I’m so passionate about helping other athletes prevent injury and get back in the game safely. In addition to chiropractic manipulation, soft tissue therapy and corrective exercise techniques, we offer discounted sports physicals and rehabilitative taping for student athletes. (A full list of our services is available on our website.)
Tell us: What do you love most about chiropractic care? Comment below to share your thoughts, or contact us to learn more about how we can help you get back to doing the things you love.